Senior Linux Engineer.
Email Verifier is looking for an experienced Linux Engineer to work on our flagship product, which in its current incarnation processes.
Are you interested in building, automating, and monitoring a large pool of devices containing datasets heading to the terabyte range? How about scaling infrastructure to hundreds of nodes with tools like Chef and Puppet?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, and can put a tick next to most of the requirements below, you will probably be who we are looking for.
Responsibilities include working with closely knit team on automating and scaling our systems for ever-increasing growth. We perform millions of email verifications every year and our infrastructure needs to scale accordingly so we can deliver the best results to our customers.
Requirements Experience, Skills & Attributes:
– BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field (In lieu of degree, 5+ years of relevant industry experience).
– Linux, Windows and OS X fleet configuration and management via Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Salt.
– Installing and configuring RabbitMQ, nginx, redis, postfix, graphite, MySQL, PowerDNS, logstash, haproxy, etcd, mcollective, Nagios/Icinga and more.
– Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and UDP networking and troubleshooting with tcpdump
– Managing processes with init, upstart, supervisor or systemd.
– Integration of Linux systems into Active Directory.
– Effective communication skills, via interactive mediums and documentation.
– Core networking technologies such as DNS, DHCP, NTP, PXE, proxying and load balancing.
– Virtualisation with VMware and XenServer, or containers such as LVS or Docker.
– Network and application-level security via VLANs, DMZs, ACLs, firewalls, dual factor authentication and patch management.
– OS internals such as file systems, storage, process lifecycle, etc.
We offers highly competitive benefits including 100% company paid base medical, dental and vision plans for employees.