Email Verifier App is committed to providing all of their customers with a high-quality email verification service that follows the strictest permission-based email verification practice. By creating an account and agreeing to our Terms of Service, you are also agreeing to this anti-spam policy.
WHAT WE CONSIDER AS SPAM
Spam means unsolicited email. Unsolicited means that the recipient has not given you direct permission to contact them. By sending an email to those who have not requested to receive it, you are not following accepted permission-based email guidelines.
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
Email Verifier App is strongly opposed to sending unsolicited email and has zero tolerance to spam policy. Email Verifier App’s technical support actively monitors services and user activity. Any subscriber or user found to be in violation of this policy and using Email Verifier App for spam, will be suspended immediately without any notification, and won’t be allowed to use Email Verifier App services. If you suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at email@example.com.
– Verify email addresses collected from newsletter subscribe form on your web site.
– Verify email addresses collected from web forms with opted-in check box.
– Verify email addresses collected from offline forms with permission granted for email communication.
– Verify email addresses collected while registering an account in your web/mobile application.
– Verify email addresses real time when it is entered by your users while filling the web forms.
– Do not verify non-opted-in email addresses.
– Do not verify any purchased email address lists.
– Do not verify harvested email address lists.
– Do not verify combinations of email addresses, (aka directory harvesting).
– Do not verify generated email addresses (aka email appending).
Email Verifier App reserves all the rights to prohibit the use of the Services by any entity at its sole discretion. Also, Email Verifier App reserves all the rights to update / change / alter these terms and conditions at any time.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH?
If you have any questions about our service or Anti-Spam Policy or if you want to report spamming activity, please contact our technical team at firstname.lastname@example.org